Returns & Refunds
- Due to the nature of small batch, handmade items I am unable to accept returns. If you are unhappy with your order for any reason please reach out to me and I will work with you to find a solution! In exigent circumstances I will refund an order if requested and approved before shipping. I can also point you in the direction of a place to resell handmade plushies if you are looking to rehome one!
- Ready to ship items have a processing time of 7-10 business days to allow me time to stuff or weigh them according to your order.
- Preorder items have a longer processing time of 6-8 weeks as these are made to order.
- If you have a deadline or an item is a gift please reach out via email so I am aware and can make adjustments to my processing order to best fit your timeline.
- Once an item is shipped I will update tracking. If an item is lost during shipment please first reach out to your local USPS. If they are unable to help, I will do my best to.
- I am always happy to help with whatever you may need! Email is usually the fastest way to receive a response, as I am not always on social media. Because I answer all messages myself, response time can vary. I do my best to reply within 2 days, if it has been longer please do not hesitate to reach out again! I receive many messages a day and sometimes lose track of who I need to answer still.
- I offer free repairs to all of my plushies at any time, within reason. Some examples being torn seams, pulled embroidery, or small holes. Please contact me via email if you are in need of this service.
- If you or your family member has a sensitivity to pet dander please alert me as soon as possible. I have both cats and a dog so there is a possibility of allergens traveling on your plushie. If this is a concern I will contain your items away from pet dander as I work on it and prevent as much contamination as I possibly can.
Small Parts Disclaimer
- I weigh my plushies with plastic poly pellets that are sewn in a separate pouch that I place inside the plush. This is a precaution I take to ensure the safety of my products. If a seam were to come open, the pellets will be contained and not become a choking hazard. In items smaller than 6" I may have to sew the beads directly into the plush and therefore do not recommend weighing small items if they are intended for children younger than 5 years old.
If you have any concerns regarding any of my policies please feel free to reach out at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org!